- Supporting the Digital marketing team with any Graphic Design requirements.
- Designing all the company’s graphics including all sales and marketing materials such as catalogues, online banners and branded materials.
- Working alongside marketing and product teams to develop Point Of Sales Materials, packaging and adverts.
- Managing and maintaining a content database of all online and offline marketing materials and content.
- Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the company’s materials.
- Taking down design briefs and translating these into creative but practical branded materials.
- Making design decisions based on analytical data and user testing results
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Passion for Graphics design and digital marketing in general.
- Previous experience working as Graphic Designer (2-4 Years) ideally in a similar industry would be a strong advantage.
- Creative and passionate about graphic design with an organised and time sensitive approach to work.
- The ability to produce creative material to sometimes short deadlines is essential.
- An up to date portfolio will be essential for any graphic design roles.
- Experience using graphic design software packages such as Corel Draw, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of online software and packagers such as HTML, Dreamweaver and Content Management Systems.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for in the subject of your mail along with the salary expectation.